Paper Prints/ Unframed — 5″x7″, 8″x10″ or 11″x14″ — Set of 6 Winter White Flower Prints
From a series of 40 French country illustrations for home, office or nursery (Sold individually or in sets)
- Set of 6 — “Winter White Redoute Flowers”
- Fine art reproduction prints of 19th century paintings by botany artist Pierre Redoute
- Soft white blossoms; white background
- Rose of Sharon / Hibiscus (Althea Frutex)
- Bengal Tea Rose (Bengale the hymenee)
- White Lily (Le Lis Blanc)
- Fragrant Double Peony (Pivoine Odorante)
- Tuberose (Tubereuse)
- White Camellia (Camelia Blanc)
- Paper: Premium matte paper with archival ink
- Sizes: 5×7, 8×10 or 11×14 inch
- Frames not included
Pierre Joseph Redoute (1759-1840) was best known as the popular 19th century royal court artist to Queen Marie Antoinette and Empress Josephine Bonaparte. He published collections of exotic plant books, each beautifully illustrated with gorgeous engraved plates. Later in life, he gave wildflower drawing lessons at the Paris Museum of Natural History during the spring and summer to Parisian students. His colorful, classic, detailed pictures are hanging in most museums worldwide. His precise, scientific floral artwork makes a charming and traditional gender neutral gift idea for garden lovers alike.
Cloud Nine Prints / Handmade at Amazon for Artisans: Prepared and printed by hand in my Cape Cod studio. Combined Shipping: Pay one shipping fee for the 1st listing; additional prints ship for free. ● Prints arrive securely placed between cardboard, protected in a poly-sleeve & enclosed in a sturdy, cardboard mailer. ● This rigid package is shipped within 24 hours of purchase.